hotels near disneyland anaheim
Our friendly hotel is centrally located in the heart of beautiful Anaheim, California, just 1 block from the world-famous Disneyland® Park, Disney California Adventure Park and Anaheim Convention Centre. We are so close that you can walk to the Magic Kingdom, or if you prefer you can pick up Anaheim Resort Transit shuttle right from our door step with a nominal fee. (for schedules visit www.rideart.org)
The Anaheim Stadium, Honda Center, Crystal Cathedral, and Knott’s Berry Farm are just minutes away from the hotel. We are conveniently located across the street from Anaheim’s brand new Garden Walk where you’ll enjoy fine dining, excellent shopping and entertainment. We are also a short distance from the incredible beaches of Orange County.
Our professional staff is courteous, friendly, attentive and committed to making your stay comfortable and satisfying with quality accommodations and legendary service that exceeds your expectations.
Deluxe Rooms & Two Room Suites!
our hotels near disneyland anaheim
The Islander Inn & Suites offers Two bedroom family suites with either three or four queen size beds, kids room with two queen size beds and a bunk bed, spacious deluxe room with two queen beds and spacious deluxe room with two queen beds and sofa-sleeper. Each rooms & suites equipped with useful amenities.
Special Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets!
hotels near disneyland anaheim, CA
Want to avoid long lines and crowds? Now you can! Because Islander Inn & Suites is a Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor hotel, you may purchase Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets online or at the desk . Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper Tickets are exclusively for our guests and provide access to both of Disneyland® Resort’s theme parks for one reasonable price. Combine these discounted tickets with our Internet E-Specials to create an affordable package to fit your needs.
Buy Disneyland® Tickets – Direct from official online ticket store, no lines, no waiting
hotels near disneyland anaheim, California
• Proud recipients of the Disneyland Resort Good Neighbour Hotel and AAA approval.
• Beautifully decorated, comfortable guest rooms and suites offer quiet & peaceful accommodation
• KIDS Room with two beds and a bunk bed
• Deluxe rooms with two queen beds & sofa-sleeper up to 5 people
• Two Bedrooms suites with a choice of three or four Queen size beds for 6-8 people
• Complimentary continental breakfast
• Complimentary Parking for One Car per Room
• Hassle free convenient Drive-up to your room hotel layout
• Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
• Free Premium Cable Channels like HBO, Disney, Cartoon, CNN, TNT, and more…
• Year-round heated swimming pool for your pleasure
• Coin-operated guest laundry facilities on-site
• Shuttle service to and from Disneyland® Park and new Disney California Adventure® –Park and Downtown Disney District available $5 per adult & $2 per child
• Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets available online and at the front desk
• Fine Restaurant within walking-distance including Anaheim Garden Walk (across the street).
• Transportation to and from airport via Super Shuttle and Disneyland Express at nominal fee
• Our well-trained friendly staff is ready to assist you with sightseeing tours, car rental and airport pickup
• Roll-away Beds and Crib upon request (Fee Applies)
• 100% non-smoking rooms
• Refrigerator and Microwave
• Complimentary in-room coffee
• Iron and ironing board
• Direct-dial phones with voice-mail
• In-room safe
• Individual air conditioning and heating
• Alarm clock with radio
• Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
• 32-inch LCD TV
Questions that Will Free Your Mind !
What is the Check-in & Check-Out time?
Our regular Check In time is 2pm and regular Check out time is 11am.
If we arrive early, can you check us in?
Yes, depending on availability. You may store your luggage at the front desk before your actual check-in time if you are dropped off and need this service.
Is there a place to store our luggage after check out?
Yes, you may store it at our front desk.
Do you provide breakfast? What’s in your breakfast?
Yes, free continental breakfast is provided from 7-9am daily. It consists of Danish, Muffins, Doughnuts, Apples, Orange Juice, Coffee and Tea.
Is there a shuttle from the airport?
You may contact www.supershuttle.com for rates & availability.
How do I get to the park form the hotel?
Walking takes around 10 to 15 minutes depending on the pace. The ART or Anaheim Resort Transit stop is right in front or our hotel. You may purchase a $5 day pass for adults and $2 per child between the ages of 3 & 9 years of age for unlimited rides to and from Disneyland
Is there a penalty for canceling modifying the reservation?
If the reservation is cancelled or modified 48 hours prior to check in time which is 2pm. There will be no charge. If you cancel after 2pm two days before for arrival, you will be charged the first night’s room rate plus tax.
How can I purchase Disney tickets?
We sell Disney hopper tickets here at the front desk. Or you may purchase Disney E-tickets through our website by selecting the Disney tickets tab for your convenience
Is my credit card charged when I make an online reservation?
Your credit card is NOT charged when you make a reservation. It is simply requested in order to guarantee your room. Once you arrive at the hotel, you will have the option to pay however you want.